31 Oct 2015

Review: Limited Edition Haribo Minions Gone Batty


After looking for these Haribo Minions Gone Batty for the past few weeks, I finally found them today. They're a fun looking Halloween edition of the popular Haribo Minions sweets. 



The back of the packaging lists three 'new spooky flavours'; Slimey Lime & Orange, Creepy Cherry & Apple and finally a Boo Blueberry & Lemon. Unfortunately the sweets are all the same colour so it's quite hard to differentiate all the flavours. Honestly, I think I have a dud packet with only Cherry & Apple flavour as that's all I can really taste in these. It's a nice flavour, with clearly flavoured cherry and apple sides but it's nothing special by itself. I have yet to find any that taste of lime, orange, blueberry or lemon and I don't really want to eat the whole packet by myself just to be able to try all three flavours! Ultimately these are disappointing and I wouldn't recommend them.

Grocery Gems Verdict: Haribo Minions Gone Batty

RATING: 4 out of 10.
Buy them again?: No.
Vegetarian: Not Suitable for Vegetarians.
Purchased: Tesco.
Price: £1.00p.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...