16 Oct 2015

New Instore: Müller Light Apple Strudel Yogurt & Müller Rice Maple Syrup


Many thanks to Richard W for sending me photos of these fab new flavours from Müller.

Müller Light Apple Strudel Flavour Yogurt: I believe this is the latest limited edition from Müller Light. It sounds like a lovely autumnal flavour for a yogurt. I'm really looking forward to giving this one a try! £0.70p at Salisbury's (on offer for 6 for £3.00p).


Müller Rice Maple Flavour Syrup: This limited edition flavour sounds gorgeous too. I like the idea of the creamy rice with a maple flavoured syrup. £0.70p at Salisbury's (also on offer for 6 for £3.00p).

If you've spotted any new products instore then I'd love to hear from you - email grocerygems@gmail.com or tweet me @grocerygems. Thank you!

9 comments:

  1. The maple syrup muller rice 'limited edition' is not new i think its just put as limited to make people buy it when they have not sold in the past.
    them.http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=274546096

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. It seems Müller have a habit of reviving their limited edition flavours. I guess it must have been a popular one!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to find the new muller light instore! They have the maple syrup rice in morrisons too, it sounds amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving the idea of the maple syrup one. Thanks for letting us know it's in Morrisons aswell :)

      Delete
  3. Mmmm, looks yumm! :) I can't wait to review this Riso :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Muller light apple strudel are fantastic! I picked one up yesterday in Morrisons for 68p I think (or 6 for £3). Lovely warm cinnamon taste with pieces of apple - wish this one would stay all year round!

    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the description Laura - it sounds delicious!

      Delete
  5. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...