7 Oct 2014

M&M's Limited Edition Halloween Green & Orange Colours


M&M's have released new colour mix for Halloween. These Limited Edition green and orange Peanut M&M's feature a really fun looking (or should I say spooky) design on the front packaging, and come in either a 300g 'More to Share' Pouch or a 100g individual sized Treat Bag.


I'm not going to review these in terms of flavour, as they are simply Peanut M&M's in a different mix of colours. Some people may be disappointed by the lack of any autumnal flavour here (wouldn't pumpkin spice or cinnamon M&M's in the UK be fab?), but personally I still like these Limited Edition M&M's. I always look forward to these special colour mixes. Perhaps it's because I have kids who love M&M's World in Leicester Square, London, and have spent more money than I care to admit on whatever colour of M&M's catches their eye when they see THIS brightly coloured pick 'n' mix display! Seriously, last time we went my eldest son bought a small bag of their 'gold' (basically dark yellow) M&M's and it cost about £7.00, yes really. So we're all a little bit obsessed with different colours of M&M's and this new orange and green bag looks perfect for Halloween!

Grocery Gems Verdict: M&M's Halloween Green & Orange Colours

Rating: 7 out of 10
Buy it again: I look forward to the Christmas colour mix next!
Purchased: Tesco.
Price: £2.00 (for large 350g bag).

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I have to say- I've fallen in love! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...