20 May 2014

New Instore Round Up: Summer & Brazil Edition


I've noticed that there are suddently lots of new summer themed products instore so I thought it was about time for another round up. With the imminent World Cup in a few months time, quite a few of these products are also inspired by Brazil. Kicking things off nicely are the above Pringles Brazilian Zesty Chilli Style. These carnival inspired bites are only around for a limited time and are exclusive to Asda (available instore from June).


Schwartz Brazilian BBQ Smokey & Zesty  - Also Limited Edition is this Brazilian inspired marinade mix from Schwartz. I haven't spotted this instore yet but Mr Grocery Gems is keen to try it out on his next BBQ.


Pot Noodle Brazilian BBQ Steak - Currently on offer for £0.75p in Tesco, I couldn't resist picking one up *guilty face*. I expect these will only be available for a limited time too. Suitable for vegetarians. (Tesco).


M&M's Peanut Limited Edition Brazilian Colour Mix - The colours of the Brazilian flag are used to fun effect in this latest edition from M&M's.  (Home Bargains).


Swizzels Matlow Football Fever - I'm pretty sure these come out every time there is a football tournament, but the football version of Love Hearts looks like fun! (99p Stores).


Haribo Football Mix - ditto! Not new, but no doubt will be available everywhere for the next few months. (99p Stores).
Müller Light Skinny Cappuccino - Müller have launched their first ever coffee flavoured yogurt a Skinny Cappuccino with dark chocolate sprinkles. I'm not sure about this one to be honest, what do you think? Reviewed by Toto Eats the World here.


Müller Corner Strawberry Chocolate Sprinkles - slightly less exciting are these new Müller Corner yogurts available as a multipack. There is also a new Müller Red Fruit Corner multipack - a red fruits combo of Red Cherry, Blackberry & Raspberry. (Asda).


Müller Light Inspired by Bali Coconut with a hint of lime - I reviewed these a few days ago here. (Asda).

Ski Smooth Limited Edition Coconut - I haven't seen these instore yet but I'm keeping an eye out!


Heck Plump Pork & Apple Sausages - I'm a fan of the Heck range of gluten free sausages and their high quality meat content. I'm not sure if the Pork & Apple variety is new but it's currently on an introductory offer at Asda. 


Asda Extra Special American Inspired Sausages - I'm loving the Asda summer BBQ range, they've got some really interesting new products like these Tennessee BBQ pork sausages and New York City Hot Dogs. There is also a Louisiana Cajun variety in this range of sausages too. 


Asda BBQ Pulled Pork Burgers - an interesting twist on standard burgers. 


Jus-Rol Cinnamon Swirls - who wouldn't want to bake cinnamon swirls at home without any fuss? Butter lovers look away now though as these seem to be vegan friendly! Of course, I snapped these up straight away so look out for a review soon. (Sainsbury's).


Seabrook Lattice Hand Cooked Crisps - large sharing bags of lattice shaped crisps. Available in three flavours; Farmhouse Cheese & Onion, Sun Drenched Natural Sea Salt, and Sweet Chilli. (Asda).


Asda Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Roll - such a cute idea!


McVitie's Strawberry Cheesecake Digestives - McVitie's Vanilla Cheesecake variety were launched last year and it seems they were popular enough to be joined by a new flavour; Strawberry Cheesecake. (Poundland).


M&S Summer of Flavour Hand Cooked Potato Crisps - M&S have a gorgeous new range called Summer of Flavour which was all displayed very artistically in my local store. There are lots of interesting products in the range, too many for me to list, but here are a few highlights. I'm sure I'll be picking up the Hand Cooked Prawn Tom Yum Potato Crisps at some point. The Soy & Balsamic Sweet Potato Crisps also look good.


M&S Hand Cooked Lemon Harissa Potato Crisps - another lovely sounding flavour!


M&S The Big Summer Selection - A massive box of chocolates that all sound absolutely delicious. Coconut & Passionfruit, Lime & Garden Mint, Peach Caramel are just some of the flavours - I'd love to try these!


M&S Passion Fruit & Peach Jaffa Cakes - thanks to Anne Cupcake on Instagram I knew to look out for these. I bought a pack but haven't tried them yet. Review coming soon.


M&S Coconut & Pineapple Cake - lots of coconut and tropical inspiration around this summer. Good news for all coconut fans. There was also a new Passion Fruit Victoria Sandwich Cake.


M&S Pulled Pork Recipe Paste - Marks & Spencer had an extensive range of new BBQ meats and marinades but I was most excited about the Pulled Pork Recipe Paste.


Cadbury Chocolate Doughnuts & Caramel Doughnuts - I'm sure these used to be available a few years ago. Let me know in the comments if you remember them! These are chocolate or caramel filled doughnuts covered with Cadbury chocolate. (Tesco Express).

As always if you spot any new items I'd love to hear from you. Email any photos or information to grocerygems@gmail.com. THANK YOU! I'll also be updating this post with a few more items in the next few days so do check back :) 

8 comments:

  1. Oooh I'm possibly more excited about the Strawberry cheesecake Digestives than I should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cool new products! Those M&S chocs sound fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do sound great! I'm really curious what the actual chocolates will look like though, as the box just shows foil wrappings.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out, Katherine!

    Some truly odd things on the shelves recently, but those passionfruit Jaffa Cakes really sing to me with their siren song...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, always enjoy your reviews!

      Yeah, those M&S Jaffa Cakes were a "must buy" for me. Couldn't leave those behind!

      Delete
  4. I need to find those strawberry cheesecake digestives!! I'm not looking hard enough...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some lovely goodies there! I saw the Strawberry Digestives in Poundland today funnily enough. Also in Poundland today I picked up (not food related but I know you're a coconutter like me Katherine :D) a Nivea Crème Coconut Shower Gel!! I'm off for a shower to try it out right now....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...