5 Mar 2014

Review: Degustabox February - Surprise Foodie Box!


Well the February Degustabox arrived today and it feels like it's Christmas Day again! The large box that arrived was packed full with a fabulous selection of appealing products, many of which are completely new to me. Degustabox is an exciting surprise foodie suscription service that sends out specially selected new and limited edition foodie products from well known brands in a gorgeously packaged box. I reviewed last months box HERE. The boxes cost £12.99 a month, which includes delivery, and there is no fixed contract involved. Degustabox estimate that the value of the contents will be approximately twice the monthly fee.

Discount Code:
Don't forget you can also use the following Discount Code for £3.00 off your next Degustabox. The code is - A4S10

Keep scrolling down for a full run down of the exact contents of this months Degustabox!


Soreen Toastie Loaf - Even though I've tried Soreen loaves before I've never seen this Toastie Loaf before. It's presliced for ease, with each slice being the perfect size for the toaster. As someone who loves fruity breads and teacakes I can't wait to try this one!


Soreen Banana Lunchbox Loaves - These individually wrapped lunchbox treats are approved by schools with only 95 calories each. They're packed with real banana pieces and puree. My kids love homemade banana bread and they've both given these Soreen Banana Lunchbox Loaves a big thumbs up.


Bahlsen Pick Up! - These delicious biscuits are new to the UK. Pick Up! is a delicious bar of thick milk chocolate sandwiched between two crisp biscuits. Each pack has five individually wrapped biscuits so they're perfect for on the go. Now available in Tesco, Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Morrison's.


Bahlsen Waffleletten - Crispy, delicate wafers dipped in dark chocolate. These Bahlsen Waffleletten look simply divine and again, are a completely new product to me. They're described as being the perfect companion for coffee and they really are delicious! 


Tyrrells Apple Crisps - I've been desperate to find the Tyrrells Smashingly Cinnamony Apple Crisps since they were released, checking every Sainsbury's I passed in the hope of tracking them down. I was absolutely thrilled to open my Degustabox and find not one, but THREE packs of Tyrrells Apple Crisps! I got two of the Seriously Cinnamony and one Proudly Plain. I'll be reviewing these soon!


Ryvita Thins Bites - Another new product! The Ryvita Thins Bites are available in two varieties, Cheddar & Cracked Black Pepper and Sweet Chilli, both of which are included in the Degustabox. These are little baked snacks that are packed full of flavour, with only 80 calories per serving. 


Scheckter's Organic Energy - is described as the world's first 100% natural, organic, vegetarian, Fairtrade, Informed Sport Certified drink. Wow that ticks a lot of boxes! Scheckter's Organic Beverages aim to use the best quality ingredients to create tasty drinks that are powered by nature. I'll be featuring a full review soon.


English Provender Co. - Two jars of condiments are included in this months Degustabox; a Damson & Port Chutney, and a Redcurrant Sauce with Rosemary. Whenever I visit a food show or market I always come home loaded with chutneys, jams and sauces. I just can't resist them, so these gorgeous jars from The English Provender Co. are immediately appealing to me. The chutney is the ideal companion for camembert or stilton, whilst the Redcurrant Sauce is perfect with many meat dishes such as roast lamb, venison steak or even stirred through a beef casserole.


PEPPADEW Piquante Peppers - last but not least is this gorgeous jar of whole sweet peppers. These are incredibly versatile as they can be added to many meals or simply enjoyed as a snack. They are gluten free, zero calorie rated, without additive, preservatives or colourings. Included in the Degustabox are lots of recipes for using these peppers, and I especially like the look of the recipe for PEPPADEW spaghetti with yellow peppers and Italian sausage. 

Degustabox
I was impressed with the Degustabox I received last month but I have to say that I'm even more delighted this month. There was an excellent mix of different products as always, but there seemed to be more snacks in this box which I preferred. I also enjoyed the fact that there were lots of new products to ensure plenty of foodie surprises. A great gift for anyone who loves searching out new and unusual products. I think it's great value for £12.99 (and even better for £9.99 if you use the discount code A4S10) and it's such a fun way to get some food inspiration!

For more details:
http://bit.ly/DBhomepage - Degutabox website
http://bit.ly/DBUKfacebook - Facebook
http://bit.ly/DBUKTwitter - twitter

I received a Degustabox in order to provide an honest review.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh what a delicious selection of goodies - would love to try this! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great selection to receive in the post. I'm hooked on these now :)

      Delete
  2. Yummy yum yum, we loved our February Degustabox too! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome, it's a great idea and I loved checking out all the other reviews :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...