23 Feb 2014

McVities Mini Vanilla Milkshake Biscuits


At the moment I'm still living in a building site and waiting for our kitchen, and other general house, renovations to be finished. What I've missed the most about not having a kitchen this half term is baking with my kids, especially anything sweet like biscuits and cakes. And when it comes to biscuits, although we can be quite adventurous, I can't escape the fact that simple vanilla cookies are the most requested by the kids! For that reason these new Mini Vanilla Milkshakes Biscuits easily caught my eye on a recent visit to the supermarket.


There are six bags of mini biscuits in each pack, and each individual bag contains 124 calories. The packaging has quite a quirky retro look to it and there are little milkshake facts on each bag. 


The biscuits look cute too and gave a lovely vanilla aroma as soon as I opened the bag. They have a delicious buttery flavour, almost like a shortcake, with a nicely rounded vanilla edge to them that is not too strong or artificial tasting. My kids loved these biscuits and they've already been asking me to buy them again! I hope they will do some other flavours in this milkshake range too, especially a banana version!

Grocery Gems Verdict: McVities Mini Vanilla Milkshake Biscuits

RATING: 9 out of 10
Buy them again?: Yes.
Nutrition (25g): 124 calories
.
Purchased: Sainsbury's.
Price: £1.59.


2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the sound of these. I'm a sucker for anything vanilla flavoured, more so than chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too! The vanilla flavour in these is really good :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...