12 Jul 2013

Meiji Cho Himo Q - Cola & Soda


This was the first thing my kids wanted to try when I received a parcel recently from Oyatsu Cafe. The packaging is instantly appealing with it's vibrant and fun look. And the product waiting within is just as cool - this is a gummy candy lace which is 126cm long and dual flavoured!


I wish I could show you the candy in one long photo but rest assured, at over one metre long, it looks fantastic. One half is a light blue colour for the "soda", which has a sweet and slightly lemony flavour reminscent of a lemonade. The "cola" portion is a light orangey brown and has a lovely cola flavour similar to a cola bottle sweet.


The whole thing is not too big either, even though it's obviously very lengthy, it's still quite thin. Overall, this is a great product with an enjoyable and fun gimmick.

This product was very kindly sent to me by Oyatsu Cafe for review but all views are my own. 

Grocery Gems Verdict: Meiji Cho Himo Q

RATING: 7 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes.
Price $2.49 (approx. £1.65)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...