14 May 2013

New Activia Banana Toffee and Creamy Coconut Yogurts


There have been so many new releases of yogurt flavours and varieties recently that I could probably review a new yogurt every single day! Activia have added to their Intensely Creamy range with two new flavours (which frankly could both have been directly aimed at me as they're pretty much my ideal flavours): Scrumptious Banana Toffee and Creamy Coconut.


I was most excited to the banana flavour as I don't think there are many decent banana flavoured yogurts available. The banana yogurt is smooth and creamy, without being too milky. The yogurt is very sweet and is not too tangy or tart. There are small bits of toffee sauce within the yogurt which compliment the fruity banana flavour perfectly. The overall experience is absolutely delicious and is now taking the number one spot as my favourite yogurt!


The Intensely Creamy Coconut is exactly what you would want from a coconut yogurt. It's deliciously sweet with a strong coconut flavour. It's not a completely smooth yogurt as there are pieces of dessicated coconut throughout. Again this yogurt has quite a sweet edge to it, especially compared to other coconut yogurts I've tried. Overall, I loved the coconut flavour combined with a deliciously creamy yogurt.


There are so many new flavours of yogurts that I rarely find myself buying the same yogurt more than once or twice! Coconut especially seems to have become a very popular new flavour - not that I'm complaining! What's your yogurt flavour of choice?

Grocery Gems Verdict: Activia Banana Toffee & Creamy Coconut

RATING: 8.5 out of 10.
Buy them again?: Yes - especially the banana.
Nutrition (banana): 129 calories, 3.6g fat, 16.1g sugars. 
Nutrition (coconut): 121 calories, 4.2g fat, 14.3g sugars.
Vegetarian: Yes.
Purchased: Tesco. 
Price: £2.19 for pack of four (or two packs for £3.00)


3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like the look of the banana toffee one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadia, @nvazday14 May 2013 at 16:05

    That banana toffee looks so yummy! I really like the banana toffee muller-rice too, I hope it's similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sound of these!! I always tend to go for fruit flavoured yogurts and I too am loving the new ones coming out! I love anything banana flavoured also and agree with you again that there are nowhere near enough banana flavour yogurts out there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...