19 Nov 2012

Arden & Amici New Festive Italian Bakery Range



This gorgeous array of festive goodies was recently delivered to me from the lovely people at Arden & Amici. They very generously sent me their festive Italian Bakery range to review, which includes over ten different products. I've become a fan of Arden & Amici since buying their divine Chocolate Chunk Biscotti and Soft Amaretti. I'm a complete convert to the joys of these Italian treats whilst enjoying my daily coffee - they are perfect partners.

This week is going to be "Arden & Amici Week" here at Grocery Gems, and I've been busy reviewing all these delicious products. I'll still be posting other chocolate and grocery reviews but it will be the first time I've featured one amazing brand over five days.


Here's a quick overview of the products available. There are four types of panetonne alone, which are available in various sizes. These are: Classic Panetonne (500g and 750g shown in the photo), Drunken Panetonne, Chocolate Chip Panetonne and the very festive sounding Cranberry & Orange Panetonne. To complete the range there are two different varieties of Ricciarelli biscuits, a richly indulgent Panforte and a delicious Pandoro. They all feature the same sleek packaging with gold snowflakes and a stylish black ribbon.

The Arden & Amici festive Italian Bakery Range is available at Waitrose and Ocado.

With such a variety of flavours, which panetonne would you go for?


3 comments:

  1. Hello, I will buy the Drunken Panetonne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh both the Cranberry & Orange and the Drunken Panetonne would go down well in my household.

    I'm quite intrigued by the chocolate chip version... Don't think I've ever heard of a chocolate Panetonne.

    I can't wait to read your review of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...