15 May 2012

Mr Strong Strawberry Flavour Yogurt Shot (Tesco Exclusive)



The Mr. Men books are undoubtedly my favourite books for children so it is not surprising that this new Mr. Strong yogurt drink caught my eye in Tesco. The packaging is just fantastic. It has a vibrant image of Misterland with its blue sky, green grass and yellow sun. I love this new range of Mr. Men products, which is available exclusive to Tesco. I've already reviewed the Mr.Men Ice Lolly range which feature Mr. Bump, Mr. Messy and Mr. Jelly.

Here we have Mr. Strong, who gets his own strawberry flavour yogurt 'shot'. Each bottle has an image of Mr. Strong lifting dumbbell's which my boys loved. There are plenty of other yogurt drink products for kids but I think the bright Mr. Men imagery and packaging set this one apart. The drink itself is fine and similar to many other strawberry yogurt's; very sweet and with a pleasant strawberry flavour. My children certainly enjoyed the taste.

The Mr. Strong yogurt shots cost £1.25 for a pack of 6 x 100g bottles, which I think is great value. They are nice as a drink in the morning before school or for a lunchbox treat. It would be great if Tesco could add some Little Miss characters to this range too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...